VIDEO from CARversation: Top Gear drives the M3, C63, and RS4

PART 1

This is an awesome video as Topgear tests out the three beasts of the german companies. These are all great cars debuting and it is awesome to see them compared, i really love the new look benz has given to the c class, but as i’ve noted before i would without a question take that M3 anyday. What car would you take?[Source Auto Blog]
PART 2

PART 3


Source and text:CARversation

MBZ says:Well, very hard choice, even for me. I won't choose the Audi(I have my reasons), the M3 is absolutely fabulous and it is definitely a great technical achievement of the engineers at M GmbH, but...I have to recognise, the C 63 AMG is just so hardcore. It can really drive you nuts. That's my No. 1 pick of the 3.Definitely.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.