A separate factory for Benz commercial vehicles: the Gaggenau Benz plant was established in 1911

“ The one company was looking for capital, and the other had an expansion of capacity in mind. And since both were located in the Baden region of Germany, it didn’t take long for them to come together – the Süddeutsche Automobilfabrik (SAG) in Gaggenau and the motor vehicle pioneers Benz & Cie. from Mannheim, who in 1907 signed a “consultancy agreement”. ”

Read more about this topic >> HERE

Copyright © 2010, Mercedes-Benz-Blog. All rights reserved.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply


Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.