Raikkonen approved by Hamilton Sr.


Anthony Hamilton, well-known for his strong influence among the decisions taken at McLaren Mercedes headquarters, delivered a complete surprise with the friendly words he addressed to Kimi Raikkonen.


The father of the former World Champion Lewis Hamilton has given an interview to Turun Sanomat, a Finnish newspaper, in which he states like so:"First, I want to say that neither Lewis nor myself have any influence on the decision. But if I was deciding between Kimi and Heikki, I would go for Kimi, even if I have nothing against Heikki. We've always liked him; he's a great team-mate and does his job well.". Moreover, he adds that "Kimi is a cool guy.". Hamilton Sr. also gives a glimpse about Lewis's future mate at McLaren:"I think he is the prime candidate and the best driver to be at Lewis' side in this team; they would push each other on."

Source:F1 Live

Copyright © 2009, Mercedes-Benz-Blog. All rights reserved.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.