Mugello F1 Test 2012: DAY 2 Report (MBAMGF1)

Michael Schumacher was at the wheel of the F1 W03 again today as MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS continued the test in Mugello.

- With dry conditions today following a disrupted first day, the team and Michael had an extremely productive day
- The team focused on set-up and tyre work, alongside the evaluation of a number of development parts
- Michael completed 144 laps of the Mugello circuit, equal to over 750 km


Nico Rosberg will drive tomorrow for the third and final day of this week’s test.

Michael Schumacher
“I am very pleased with our testing day here. In the past, I have done so many kilometres on this beautiful track, and today I think I can say I was adding quite some more. Unlike yesterday, we were able to gather really a lot of data, and like this we are learning more and more about our car which is absolutely positive. Of course we also tested some new things, which I would not want to go into detail about, so it is definitely worth coming here at this stage of the season. I am really happy with how things are proceeding with our car and our team, and I am convinced we have a good basis for the final day of the test tomorrow.”

TIMES



~ Official photos and report courtesy of MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS ~

Copyright © 2012, Mercedes-Benz-Blog. All rights reserved.

Posted in , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.